miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

Daddy's embrace

I often think of you and I’m sure that so you do,but we don't make a move, don't let the other know. It’s a difficult relationship ours: you have been the only man I’ve ever felt a father and you have the need of helping me on whatever I’m in ‘cause parents do that: you worry about me. Actually, we don't belong to each other, you owe nothing to me.

You met me when I still was a seed in my mother’s belly. My parents and you were not only colleagues but also friends so you got to know them well: their virtues and faults. Once you started to know me, it was first maybe as a sort of experiment but then you fell in love with the mix.

It’s like a ball for lovers except for we are no lovers; though we love each other. You are the greatest man I’ve ever met: you let me in your heart and revealed me some of your faults when I was still an immature apple, but inevitably the apple of your eye. No other person (a grown one, I mean) in the world trusted me their fears as you did: not only you saw my potential, but made me work on it when no one cared and taught me more about myself than anybody could ever have done.

That’s why I want to see you now: when I get a little lost you remind me the person I want to be, the path I am to follow. It usually comes with the pressure of examinations, with my self-imposed duty of trying my best though I don't succeed even on attempting... but it’s not only about that: sometimes a girl needs her daddy’s embrace and it’s been a long time since my back remains uncovered.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario