lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Part by part

Every step we take leads us to the nearby ending. Close enough to fear about it but being conscious we both need it to bear this dependency we’ve developed on each other. It mustn’t be healthy feeding a love that could probably never be perpetrated.

You know you got me in your hands, hanging from the fantasies we build together. Time is running and hopelessly redirects me to your arms, you’ll always be a part of me and I can’t help recalling your melting smile ending in slanting eyes, always surrounded by that scruffy hairstyle you wear; mostly when it rains, you know rain comes with you. You’ll look as cocky as you want, but you can’t hide your feelings from me and even being so much different, our lives have a missing part if we are far from each other.

This we’ve got has crossed unsuspected frontiers: my attachment to you has become unbreakable and although this is something I’ve always tried to, I can’t deny my love to you no more. I don’t want to live without you, aşkim.

1 comentario: