martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

Just when nothing reminded me of you... here you are, again. Just when I'm not strong enough to face you, when everything you can give me is exactly what I need.

Not from you, not from you anymore. That universe we used to sail, despite you were the one who inspired it, is not for you now. And I know I'm risking myself not to being able to regain it at the hands of someone else, because maybe there isn't anyone else I could share it with. Dear, you look so attractive to me... you are aware you embody the forbidden fruit, the fruit I promised myself not to bite again. It's hard enough for me living without the stuff you involved, but once you told me we can neither live from words and promises.
You ask for an answer, excuse me if it never comes to you. Can't stand a few words being enough to spoil my life, and that's the effect you have on me, that's the effect you've always had.

Yes darling, I see the stars, and I realize they shine for me. Actually, you are smart enough to see here's the problem.

1 comentario:

  1. “She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman’s beauty is a treasure beyond price"

    ResponderEliminar